Athens – Kea – Delos – Mykonos – Santorini – Rethymnon – Kythira – Monemvassia – Nafplion – Hydra – Athens
Enjoy a harmonious balance between conventional cruising and private yachting, along with an exciting voyage of discovery, unravelling the wonders of the Classical Greece. Athens and the Acropolis at sunset. The beautiful Cyclades, Kea, Santorini, Mykonos and the neighboring UNESCO-protected archaeological isle of Delos. Crete, the largest and southern most Greek island. The crystal blue waters of the island of Kythira, a hidden gem of the Aegean sea. The Peloponese with Monemvassia and Nafplion historical treasures. Hydra, an off-the-beaten track island with her picturesque harbour. Each day you will discover a new port of call, a hidden cove with crystal blue waters to cool you, a glimpse of ancient history to amaze you and rich cultural diversity to intrigue you.
DepartureAthens (Marina Zeas)
Departure DatesEvery Friday, from 19 April 2019 till 25 October 2019.
DAY 1: ATHENS - KEA
DAY 2: DELOS-MYKONOS
DAY 3: SANTORINI
DAY 4: RETHYMNON CRETE
DAY 5: KYTHIRA
Late morning swim stop and afternoon arrival to Kythira, a less known island gem now fast becoming a favourite among visitors to Greece. Evening at leisure to visit the picturesque main town of Chora and experience the subdued charms of this peaceful island. Overnight in Kythira.
DAY 6: MONEMVASSIA-NAFPLION
DAY 7: HYDRA
DAY 8: MARINA ZEA, ATHENS
Departure in the early hours for Marina Zea, Piraeus. Arrival and disembarkation after breakfast.
Athens - Kea - Delos - Mykonos - Santorini - Rethymnon - Kythira - Monemvassia - Nafplion - Hydra - Athens
PRICES ON REQUEST
- Accommodation in cabins with private Shower/WC & air conditioning
- Half-board: Buffet breakfast and one meal daily, including a Welcome Cocktail, a Greek night Evening, fun BBQ, weather permitting) and Captain’s Dinner
- Regular (filter) coffee, tea and drinking water free all day
- Use of fishing and snorkelling equipment (subject to availability)
- English-Speaking Cruise Escort
- Beverages (except those mentioned above)
- Shore excursions on the islands or other land arrangements
- Crew tips
- Passenger personal expenses
- Wi-Fi (available at charge)